Monday, October 16, 2006

wild weekend!

This weekend was one of the best I've had in Budapest (as you can see in the photos)! ;)) In case you are wondering who those guys are in the photos - they are Portuguese, one of them is a friend of my good friend Jaana. They were doing a kind of "tour of Europe", which ended in Budapest. I had never seen them before and I had doubts if I was going to meet them, because I was extremely busy with school last week and quite tired by Friday. But finally I still decided to meet them. I had planned to just have dinner with them for an hour or so, but in the end, it happened that I got home 5 am in the morning! ;)) It was kind of funny - I was supposed to show them around in Budapest, but it turned out that they had seen more in Budapest than I have in 1 month! So, they ended up giving me a tour! Later on we went to a nightclub, where we drank several Caipirinhas (after having drunk a bottle of Hungarian wine in a park. Curiously, it was labeled Rose, but its color was actually yellow. Nevertheless, it tasted good.). Well, I guess the photos speak for themselves... ;))

On Friday, I did some sightseeing. I went to Hero Square at the edge of the City Park. The Hero Square (or "Hösök tere" in Hungarian) has
statues of important people from the history of Hungary (unfortunately, all men!). I took some photos, which you can see in the gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home