Saturday, November 04, 2006

lots of things going on

Here is a brief overview of my recent activities:

1. Lots of schoolwork (reaction papers, presentations, term paper proposals, readings etc)

2. I'm organizing the Gender Film Club with 2 other people from our group. We are planning to show a film every week. The plan is to show movies (not too mainstream) related to our discussions in class or to gender in general. Unfortunately we are faced with lots of annoying bureaucracy in organizing the club. Today was the first screening, we showed the movie Go Fish (1994), a hardcore Lesbian movie I would say (not that it showed anything too sexually explicit) but I definitely felt that was too much for me.. (I didn't choose the movies by the way, I haven't even seen any we are going to show). My responsibility is just co-ordinating the whole thing, organizing the technical equipment and making posters. Take a look at the first movie poster here.
3. What else.... well, it looks like I'm going to spend the whole weekend studying, no parties this time! There are some events going on this weekend, but I most probably have to skip these. Speaking of parties, we had the CEU Halloween party in the horrible (meaning bad and too loud music,too smoky, too crowded) nightclub called Living Room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home