Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Approaching the end of the term

In less than a month, the term is over. Today I realized that I need to hand in my term paper proposal on the 7th of December. This is shocking! So far, I only have a few vague ideas as of what I'm going to write about. In addition, I have to write 4 term papers...I've been too busy to even start.
This weekend I'm planning to take one day off from studying and from Budapest. The plan is to go to Györ, a small town about 1,5 hours west of Budapest. One of my classmates lives there and she promised to give us a tour of the city. Finally, this is my chance to drive, as I decided to go by car! I hope the car is still moving and the battery is not dead.. I haven't been driving for more than 2 months!
Last weekend we had the Baltic party at our place. Uku and I invited all Latvian and Lithuanian CEU students. Not all of them came though. And we had some more Estonians as well. It was fun!
OK, time is up. Have to go now. I'll try to post something longer during Christmas break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home